Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Meditation for the day

Renaissance Unity


Monday, April 2, 2007 – Storms

"When a storm comes, it stays for some time, and then it goes. An emotion is
like that too-it comes and stays for a while, and then it goes. An emotion
is only an emotion. We are much, much more than an emotion."
~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote is taken from page 37 of: Be Free Where You Are

Today's Affirmation

I am more than I thought I was.

Today's Meditation

Dear God,

I know that storms are temporary conditions and will pass away.
Even when a storm is fierce, my anchor in You keeps me steadfast.
Many things have changed and more changes come,
still I stand in the truth of love and know that I shall not be moved.
Because You are always with me;
I am stronger than any storm.
I can withstand any condition or situation,
I am filled with Your perfect peace,
I am a dynamic and evolving expression of that which You are,
I am happy, joyful, calm, peaceful and serene.
So it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So incredibly pertinent for me today. THANK YOU!