Friday, March 30, 2007

STUFF


Yesterday I was reading from some of the blogs that I visit and I noticed that many of them are saying the same thing. I know I have said this before, but I find in so intriguing that so many women feel the same way about so many things. Of course I have book marked or added to my favorites the blogs that appeal to me or that I find some common ground. But it is like finding a new friend that likes all the same things that you do, or feels the same way you do about certain things.

I do wonder sometimes what it is that gets us to tell perfect strangers the details of our lives, are we so in need of kinship, or are we doing a little self promoting, do we need some type of recognition or are we just experimenting with a new way of reaching out??
I know I started out wanting to learn about new art forms. I wanted to discover how others were using silver clay, where to get more jewelry supplies. Then I came across a blog, then it had links that I had to try, and then one of those would have more links and so on and so on. I left a comment on one and then I got an email back, Wow, I thought. I got an answer to a question, learned something and made a new friend.

Anyway, I have to say that I love reading certain blogs and finding out what is going on there, checking out suggested websites and I love looking at all the different art forms. And I do love when someone leaves a comment, it really is fun!!

So, even though my blog is still in it’s infancy and goes in a million different directions I am having a great time with it all.

2 comments:

Tam I Am said...

I notice the same thing, we are all thinking the same things. I truly feel we are on the verge of big, BIG spiritual changes. I'm so excited, so ready, so grateful.

Thanks for stopping at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Blogland is amazing! I meet the most wonderful and likeminded people in blogs around the world. What an amazing resource! I'm blessed to have met YOU too! :)