Thursday, March 01, 2007

Meditation for the day

Thursday, March 1, 2007 – Power of Words

“Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself, or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
~Don Miguel Ruiz


Four Agreements

Today's Affirmation

I choose not to give or receive gossip about anyone, anywhere in my life.
Today's Meditation

Dear God,

Help me to surrender my judgment about others and myself.
I realize that You gave me the capacity and intent to give love,
and receive love with my words, thoughts and actions.
When I use my word to gossip, I am not being impeccable with my word.
Please help me to realize when I do this so that I can make a conscious choice to use my word to spread love.
Thank You in advance for making this prayer true for me in every aspect of my life.

No comments: