Monday, March 19, 2007

Healing

Renaissance Unity

Home Archives Calendar Donations Feedback The Store Subscribe Unsubscribe

Sunday, March 18, 2007 – What Does Healing Look Like?

“Have you been waiting for a healing that doesn’t seem to come? The specific issue might be a disease or some physical ailment. Or maybe the condition was of an emotional or spiritual nature. Regardless of the cause, most of us have yearned for healing. Perhaps you are expecting the experience to look a certain way – according to your perception of the need? Healing comes in the form that best serves each individual souls growth.”

“As we release our preconceived ideas about how healing should appear, we experience the perfection that already exists for us in God. Are you ready to be whole?”
~Ric Beattie & Karen Boland

Today's Affirmation

I open my self to the healing power and presence of Love.
Today's Meditation

Dear God,

Thank You for expanding my understanding about healing.
I move forward through each condition and circumstance trusting that all is in divine order.
I am complete and whole in every way.
Peace and joy fill my heart and mind.
Wherever this journey leads, I know that You are with me always.
In this moment, I am whole just as I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed this today.

Thank you!