Wednesday, March 07, 2007

just stuff

I finished all the book marks I needed. You know it was harder than I thought. When you are making something for a particular reason instead of just for fun it seems like you are more critical of yourself. Plus I had to sit at the kitchen table because the “room” is a total disaster. I can not get organized. I just want to hire a professional organizer to come and do the whole thing. So I didn’t really have access to all the things I wanted to use.

Speaking of book marks…I am reading the Sidney Poitier autobiography and it is quite good. I am also reading “Into the Wilderness” by Kim Barnes., for my book club and I really like it too. I think I have about 3 more unfinished books on the table. I finished “The Painted Drum” a couple of Sundays ago, and it was really good too.

We have been trying to go for a walk or a snow shoe every night after work while it is still somewhat light and finally yesterday it was actually sunny and nice out. In fact when we walked past the neighbor’s house he was out sweeping his driveway and he yelled out “IT ‘S SUMMER”.
Even though we still have snow everywhere, we here in North Idaho will take summer any way we can!! I even saw a guy out in his yard BBQ’ing.

So, spring is really on it’s way, hopefully, and E is planning some type of Spring break trip that I am sure we will not be able to afford and she will be mad that “we never do anything fun”!! She and her friend have been on the internet planning all sorts of extravagant trips, so who knows what they will come up with. I am sure it will be interesting…

No comments: