Tuesday, March 25, 2008



New Book club book... Extremely close and Incredibly Loud Pretty good so far, a nine year old is trying to uncover clues to his father's death on 9/11.

Have you seen this site Darryl Hannah's eco site.

I also keep forgetting to recommend another of my favorite writers Ruth Reichel. Tender at the Bone was such a great book, so funny and so perfect. I can say it is one of my many faorites. I suggest you go get it.

Don't you wish you could just quit your job and stay home and read and do the things you really want to do.

Make something happen today

3 comments:

Unknown said...

took a look at dh's site
ruth reichl is great. loveher writing almost as much as mfk fisher, my fav food writer.

thanks for the kind comment on my blog:)

Anonymous said...

I'll check out the books you've mentioned but I wanted to say that you seem to really have the photoshop down pat. I read on Flickr that you're practising but I'd say you are doing really well with it ... I love taking photos but I struggle mightily trying to figure out how to do layers with ps :-)

Nicely done!

Diane

Anonymous said...

I love Ruth Reichl, too. She does a monthly guest appearance on the Leonard Lopate show on WNYC radio. All of his shows are podcasts. Her last few visits can be listened to here : http://mediasearch.wnyc.org/search?q=ruth+reichl&x=0&y=0

You know, just in case you work it out that you can quit working and start reading and listening to fun stuff instead. If you figure out how to do it, let me know. I want that gig, too.