Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Taking the wek off to get ready for school and the fair. Both my neice and nephew have animals in the fair. Today we watched the Sheep being shown and tomorrow is the steer!! Pretty exciting stuff you are all missing!

I think they may even have some kind of riding lawn mower competition...



Our fair is pretty much the same as it was 30 years ago. Farm animals, Vegetables and flowers. Fair food, wild animal exhibit... Bear, cougar, racoon, beaver, elk, and deer. A big fish pond with Rainbow trout, you know the small town fair.

The fair does signify the official ending of summer.

So, maybe some pictures tomorrow, i am on the slow computer today so pictures take way too long.

Thank you all for the comments on the last post, I really do love that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a fair like that about 40 miles away in a town called Pleasanton. The last time I went was 21 years ago. I liked talking to the sheep and the pigs. They really responded to me trying to mimic them. Of course I was younger and sillier then.

Hey, I think Leighanna wants to see your rusted stuff! I wish you were taking that class with me on Sunday.

43 more days.

Thanks for the nice thing you said.

XO

Mystic Indigo said...

I haven't been to a fair in ages...how fun. I will have to look up the one here in Tennessee..there has to be one...

mormar said...

Yes, the fair here is something to see. It is something that means so many things if you grew up here.
So many memories. It is silly now, but I want emmy to have these same feelings and memories as she grows up. thank you

Anonymous said...

Oh swoon, the fair!! Well, have a good week off!!! xxo