Tuesday, May 22, 2007

MEME

Here is a meme for the day from Karen B. The idea is to list fifteen things - good or bad - you would like to tell fifteen people without naming names. As the instructions on her blog state: “The responses may not make sense to the readers but the therapy is valuable.” So… fifteen. I think I could have done better if I had taken the time, but here you go…

1. No, I don’t know what’s for dinner
2. What you did was really dishonest and unethical I am finding it really hard to forgive.
3. I have never met someone so negative, you really drag me down and it is hard to be around you at times.
4. Why are you always so angry at everyone, it doesn’t matter what they do, it has no bearing on your life.
5. You are seriously funny and you remind me a lot of myself
6. Those are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen, but I love you anyway.
7. Could you please stop staring and asking me what I am eating every time I eat lunch.
8. I wish that you two would just get a long, it would make it so much easier for everyone.
9. Life is way too short to complain, think about how lucky you are.
10. I am so happy to have met you
11. You are one of the rudest people that I have ever met, I wish that you would not talk to me.
12. Thank you so much for all your kind words, everything I learned and for making me laugh
13. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING
14. This has been really fun getting to know you.
15. I wish I could be better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This meme CRACKS ME UP. I want to do it but I'm afraid my mother will figure out I'm talking about her. (laughing)

T

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

This was my favorite:

"Life is way too short to complain, think about how lucky you are."

I could say this to a lot of people!

Great meme! :)

Anonymous said...

I just love reading them so out of context. I pretended someone was saying them all to me, and then that I was saying them all to someone else. That was therapy for me. I think I am going to have to try this too. Fun fun fun.

julie said...

heehee...number 6!!!!!!!!
I enjoyed reading these - and now i feel better too!!!!!!!