Tuesday, January 16, 2007

weekend and good music coming click here

I did take some pictures of my tea brick, but I forgot my camera today.
I have signed up for a swap which looks like it might be fun, I have never done that.
Now that gives me an excuse to slow down on the other things going on in my life and concentrate on making some items. I can't wait.

This weekend we went to the new wine bar here, Dolce, and it was very nice. They had 3oo+ varieties of wine and really good appetizers. So we sat there for awhile and then headed down to the Coldwater Creek wine bar and had a glass of wine there, Ok maybe two. The new building is nice and is right downtown looking down on 1st street.
Maybe the next type of party that Risa has should be a wine party.!! that would be really fun.

Also Ruthie Foster will be playing at DiLuna's
sometime soon. Try her website and listen to a little sample I think you will really like it. If I knew how to highlight her name and take you directly there I would. But you just have to click on the web site posted on this post.

No comments: