Thursday, January 04, 2007

Had a Bad Day

Yesterday was the worst day. I think I cried most of the day. My daughter got home from school and she was in a blue mood too. She said that she just wanted to cry. I wonder why some days are worse than others. What is it that causes us to feel so sad certain times when the day really isn't that different then the one before.

Could it have been the full moon? The rain that has not let up for the last 3 days, the grey color of outdoors or the first day back to school after the Holdiays?
I really was barely able to function all day. I went through the motions, but couldn't wait to go home and take a hot bath and go to bed.

I feel a lot better today, I go to bed early and slept great. Maybe that is just what I needed. I have swithced up on my depression medicine, that could be side affects as I get used to it.

Anyway, I hope today goes better than yesterday!!

No comments: