Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall

So fall is officially here. I had to put on socks yesterday. I don't wear socks and shoes until I absolutely have to...

I will be leaving for Art and Soul next week.
This will be my first time, I am excited and nervous. There are so many fun classes and it looks like a ton of fun people to meet. I will be gone for four days, time for classes and time for hanging around Portland. I love Portland, so many things to do and see.

I will be rooming with Catherine
I will get to meet her in person finally, I met her through her blog, she has beautiful jewelry and a great blog. She was the first person to leave a comment on my blog and actually she is the reason that I continued with my blog.

So, I am very excited to meet her talk to her in person.

I need to get more pictures posted, I have been lazy about uploading. So, hopefully the next post will have pictures.

Happy FAll

No comments: