Friday, June 01, 2007

Stuff

I sent out 3 boxes of books to the school in Florida. E got a letter from the teacher and she was so thankful. School is already out so she is going to hold the books until school begins this fall.

Thank you to those who did send books.

My friend who had surgery looks great and she said she is feeling fine. In fact she has already been out doing a little work on her garden. Thanks for all the good thoughts. I know that they helped.

This weekend will be more work in the garden, YAY!! And hopefully I will get everything planted.
I just need to get all the sun flowers in. Last year I had a huge field of them right next to my garden they looked beautiful.
So, I want to do that again.

School is out in two weeks so there are a lot of things going on right now to keep us busy on the weekends.

I have book club at my house next week and I haven’t read the book yet, I have to plan dinner and clean up the patio so we can sit out side. I guess I really have a lot to do this weekend.

Then we are getting ready to go to The Grand Canyon for my brother in law’s 50th birthday party.
Please go and check out his web site. He is doing a 2 month kayak trip from the headwaters of the Colorado River to Las Vegas, He will be the first person to do this alone when he finishes. We will get to see him for 2 days while he stops there for Father’s day. Then he will continue on and we will go sight seeing.

The website is http://thegrandtime.com/
It is really fun to read his blog. Please check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am checking out the link...thanks!

mormar said...

Good girl, you will really love the journal.