For the last 6 years or more I have been taking some type of anit depressant. In the last 4 weeks I have been suffering with a kidney stone that would not pass, yikes, is that not fun...Anyway, while I was in taking pain meds for the kidney stone, I decided to quit taking the antidepressats. I was worried that i was taking too many chemicals for my body. In order to feel ok about stoppping the wellbutrin I have had to make myself go outside for at least 1/2 hour of sunshine, since I suffer from light deprivation, also to walk and to focus on the good things in my life. So, once again I want to start to keep track of five things each day that I am grateful for. So here goes;
1. My daughter, who just turned 15 and still wants (or has to be) tucked in each night or she can't sleep
2. My husband, who doesn't mind reading aloud to us each night and is always loving and kind
3. My friend, who care about me and keep me feeling as though I belong
4. Having a job and insurance
5. Knowing who I am and being willing to keep improving on that.
and one extra...John Waites new album...:)