Tuesday, July 22, 2008


time flies doesn't it?

summer time and i am trying to cram as much as I can into the 2 months that we get.

camping, concerts, boating, gardening and of course working-yuk-


anyway, i have been making jewelry and getting rid of it as soon as it is done. No pictures but, I will hopefully make more this weekend and get some photos.


I want to go to another art retreat, one that has photography classes. I will keep looking for one that is close.


we are having a nice summer rain today, it feels good to cool off.


more later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate storms...glad you made it out ok...

Unknown said...

everytime there's a storm - i run to turn off the pc! looks like summer's keeping you as buy as it is me!

rivergardenstudio said...

I love your blog, your photographs and your writing. Thanks for sharing...Roxanne