Thursday, December 28, 2006

It is over

I have to say that I am soooooo glad the Holidays are over. I have the hardest time trying to keep up with everything. I always feel like there is so much pressure to make everyone happy.
I did have my holiday panic attack the other night at around 1:45AM, very fun!! I didn't get back to sleep till about 4:30 or so.
I did wake up D to tell him and have him help me, usually I am too embarrassed to wake him up or let him know.
So, I sigh with great relief, that it is over.

I do love Thanksgiving though!! That is my real family holiday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really like these holidays that much either. Sorry you had a hard night. It's nice to have someone near to help you feel better.

Good job on figuring out allowing comments. I also looked at your flickr and I like the truck pictures too.

The best thing about this Christmas for me was I got a NikonD80 just like you have. I am trying to figure it out. I can only get through a few pages at a time in the book. I want to take close-ups without a flash. Do you know how to do this? I think you do.

mormar said...

I think that by using the camera manually, and trying different apetures and shutter speed, is the best way to find out what works best for different types of photos.
I got a macro lens for really close up. For instance, I can take a picture of a snow flake and actually see the details. (i still have to practice)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that macro lens is expensive! I did play with the camera a few times now and have about 30 photos. I'm experimenting too. I figured out that if you take a good clear photo of something, because the picture file is about 10 MB, you can then crop and keep the detail. Take a picture of a snowflake Denise, and post it, I want to see it. I will probably toss most of these first pics, but I am getting the hang of this camera. I also got a little short tripod for close-ups so I don't jiggle. See ya!