Today I will make a list of what books I think everyone should read;
1. The Grass Harp-Truman Capote
2. The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fist Fight in Heaven-Sherman Alexie
3. The Color Purple-Alice Walker
4. Rule of the Bone-Russell Banks
5. The Best Seats in the House- Keith Lee Morris
6. Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee-Dee Alexander Brown
7. The Good Earth-Pearl S Buck
8. A Christmas Memory-Truman Capote
9. Tender at the Bone-Ruth Reichl
10. Island of the Blue Dolphins-Scott O'dell
There are many more but that is all for today. Should be a good start.
Today I will try to figure out how to set up my Studio or Art Room.